Gershonah Cynthia Whitley is the mother of eight children and grandmother of 16. Cynthia has a Bachelor's in Economics and Two Masters, one in Elementary Education from Brooklyn College and the other in Youth Ministry. She is currently a Doctoral Candidate at NYTS. She is a New York State Permanent Certified Teacher and still teaches in the Public-School system of New York after 30 years.
Gershonah Cynthia Whitley is a published author of Looking4SelfSeries motivational books found on Amazon and is the creator of an online teaching academy called Education Creates Masterminds, with her premier program, Learningthrulyrics, a program which teaches children educational subjects through music.
This course on sale for a limited time only! $29.99 Sale ends soon!
1. Want and easy way to teach your children during this crisis?
2. Want to make sure they don't fall behind in critical writing skills? NO NEED TO WORRY!
3. This version has all videos instruction on How To Write A Summary.
4. It provides a simple way to make your teaching easier. Work with them once and then allow them to write weekly summaries.
5. Can you Imagine your child becoming an independent learner and being able to teach others how to write an effective summary?
6. 5 videos on how to write all the sentences that go into the 4 paragraphs that will make up their summary.
7. Finally, receive a bonus song video with lyrics for your child to follow about how to write a summary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for enrolling. You'll be glad you did. Just make sure that your child is reading everyday and writing once a week. They can begin slowly. Read a fiction book for each week and then begin to write. Once they begin they move quickly and be able to guide others on how to do write a summary. Please email your child's first summary and his/her 7th summary so that we all can see the improvement. Send to [email protected] and receive a free learning song with lyrics.